First Gate Rolls Out Welcome Mat for Florida Homeowners Insurance
The Sunshine State is home to full-time residents, vacationers and rental property owners – all in need of a comprehensive insurance program that addresses the individual owner’s risk profile and exposures. We understand how difficult it can be for agents and brokers to find the right market, get the right pricing along with broad coverages and receive the type of service necessary to respond to clients looking for insurance protection quickly.
That’s where First Gate comes in. Our longstanding relationships with top-tier carriers specializing in insuring Florida homeowners enable us to provide you with quotes for competitively priced coverage within 24 hours that will help you make the sale. We can insure homes throughout Florida, including those in coastal communities. We insure single-family residences, secondary or vacation homes, rentals and high-value homes.
Florida Home Insurance that Fits Your Clients
We will design an insurance program that is best suited to your client’s needs, including helping you assess the proper property amounts, liability limits, deductibles and enhancements for each policyholder. A homeowners insurance policy can include but is not limited to:
- Liability insurance to protect the insured’s assets in the event of an injury on the property; we can assist you in determining the client’s exposure in this area based on his or her net worth and how much risk transfer is required.
- Property insurance to cover the structure and personal contents in the event of a catastrophe such as fire, windstorm, theft, vandalism, etc. Separate structures, such as detached garages, sheds, guesthouses and pools are also insured.
- Replacement cost coverage is available for both the building and contents; also can include debris removal and the expenses to meet current building codes.
- Loss of Use/Additional Living Expenses in the event the insured needs to vacate while repairs/rebuilding takes place because of damage as a result of a covered peril.
- Special Riders and Endorsements for collectibles, fine art and jewelry if needed.
We also provide flood insurance, including for coastal zones where we require flood elevations.
If your client has a rental property, we can insure the rental income should that cease due to a covered cause of loss.
We understand how difficult it can be to find affordable home insurance in Florida with the average rate in the Sunshine State double that of the national average. First Gate specializes in insuring properties in the Florida market and can assist you in finding competitive coverage for your clients.
Open the door to First Gate for your client’s property risks.
If you’re looking to insure your client’s property throughout the Sunshine State, First Gate has the solutions and servicing you need to get the job done. Just give us a call at 855.631.3382.